I am a paraprofessional at Magnolia School. I have been employed there since 2001. I was a substitute teacher for several years and I decided I wanted to work full time in a school. I attended Faulkner State Community College and graduated Summa Cum Laude in 2006. I am currently attending The University of South Alabama and hope to teach my own students by 2011.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Blogs

Keeping in touch with parents and guardians is important in developing a relationship with a student. A daily blog with information on the days events keeps the parents updated on the curriculum. Blogs allow you to view pictures of your children in school and parents can comment on the days activities. Blogs also give you access to other schools and the community. Involving parents and the community in the education of chilren is very important.

No comments:

Post a Comment