I am a paraprofessional at Magnolia School. I have been employed there since 2001. I was a substitute teacher for several years and I decided I wanted to work full time in a school. I attended Faulkner State Community College and graduated Summa Cum Laude in 2006. I am currently attending The University of South Alabama and hope to teach my own students by 2011.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Character Traits

I believe every child should respect and trust the people in their lives. I will do everything within my power to teach my students to be respectful of others, trust those who love them, make honesty a daily habit, be cooperative when asked to do something, show integrity and persevere when times are tough. I hope they can model their behavior after mine. it is important to respect your students if you expect them to listen to and respect you. I will teach them to look for the good in their peers and show patience when things don't go their way. Start instilling these traits when our children are young and maybe the world will be a little better in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment