I am a paraprofessional at Magnolia School. I have been employed there since 2001. I was a substitute teacher for several years and I decided I wanted to work full time in a school. I attended Faulkner State Community College and graduated Summa Cum Laude in 2006. I am currently attending The University of South Alabama and hope to teach my own students by 2011.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Help with Homework!

Many children struggle with homework and in many cases, parents don't have all the answers. Examples of problems and answers should be available to parents online and helpful hints would be a great advantage to a student. Being able to see the problem in front of you and understanding the answer builds confidence in a child. This blog would increase a students daily grade with homework being completed and understood. I'm not a big believer in lots of homework and I certainly don't want to stress a child out over something they can't figure out.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lynda,

    I just wanted to share a site with you that I found while researching for the professional blogs. It is a wonderful homework help site. It has lots of other stuff helpful to aspiring teachers as well as homework help in most core subjects. Check it out! Just copy and paste the following link to your browser. Let me know what you think, K?
    http://school.discoveryeducation.com/homeworkhelp/homework_help_home.html

    ReplyDelete